We represent clients in both routine and complex residential and commercial real property transactions. We provide guidance to buyers, sellers, developers and builders. Our firm has extensive experience in Snohomish, King, Skagit, Pierce and Kitsap counties working with city, county, state and federal regulatory bodies and is not afraid to “fight City Hall”.
We handle transactions and disputes including the following:
- Purchase and sale agreements for residential or commercial real estate
- Residential and commercial leases
- Easements and restrictive covenants
- Sales of businesses with or without real property
- Condominium creation, conversions and reversion back to non condo status
- All aspects of condo owner associations and home owner associations
- Mobile home parks
- Adverse possession and quiet title actions
- Construction and contractor disputes
- Zoning, permitting, environmental and land use issues, including administrative hearings
- Residential landlord tenant ( landlord only)
- Commercial landlord tenant ( both sides)
If you would like to speak with one of our experienced attorneys, please contact our office.